||"EGRESSION"||||Confederate Capitol World Tarsonis|| -> ||"出发"||||原人族联盟首都行星,塔尔苏尼斯||

  • Bring the Chrysalis to the|| beacon.|| -> - 把异蛹带到路标处.||

I am well pleased young Cerebrate, and so long as my prize remains intact, I shall remain pleased. Thus, its life and yours shall be made as one. As it prospers, so shall you. For you are part of the Swarm. If ever your flesh should fail, that flesh shall be made anew. That is my covenant with all Cerebrates. -> 我非常满意,小脑虫。只要我心爱||的种群不受伤害,我也会感到满意||。这样种群的生命和你的生命就和||二为一了;种群壮大了,你的生命||也就延长了。你是种群的一部分,||你的肉体毁灭后还会重生。这是我||与所有的脑虫定下的契约。

Now you have grown strong enough to bear the rigors of warp travel with the Swarm. Thus we shall make our exit from this blasted world and secure the Chrysalis within the Hive cluster, upon the planet Char. -> 现在你已有足够的力量带着种群作||传送旅行了。这样我们就可以离开||这片废墟,到查尔行星的巢穴中去||让虫蛹孵化。

Remnants of the Protoss fleet still linger within this planet's orbit. They will attempt to block our exodus at every turn. -> 神族的残余部队还留在行星的轨道||上,看来是想阻碍我们离去。

My Brood shall aid you, Cerebrate, should you require assistance. -> 我的族群会在你需要的时候援助你||,脑虫。

Do with my minions as you will Cerebrate.|| -> 带上我的部队吧,||

They will serve you unquestioningly. Go and|| -> 它们将会忠心耿耿地服从你。||

bring swift wrath to all who would oppose|| -> 现在去给种群的敌人以致命的打击吧!||

the Swarm. ->

Prepare yourself, Cerebrate. Your first jump|| -> 脑虫,做好准备。你的第一次超空间传送||

through warp space could be... unsettling. -> 可能会非常的…不舒服。

||With the Protoss forces beaten and scattered, the Overmind has withdrawn the Swarms to the remote ash world of Char.|||| -> ||神族在塔尔苏尼斯行星上遭受到了前所未有的挫败。||||主宰利用这个机会将虫群移到了偏远的熔岩行星,查尔。||||

results matching ""

    No results matching ""